Hard Disk Recovery : Simple to Learn !!

Posted by Unknown on Mar 9, 2009

In Brief : Can't believe I just recovered my external USB hard disk drive partition. I have a 250 gb Western digital external hard disk, with 4 partitions one of which got corrupted recently. It seemed like I would end up losing 80 gb worth of movies and software. But after numerous attempts I discovered the simplest partition recovery software of all.

Testdisk 6.10 is a freeware and an amazingly simple software. It can run on almost all operating systems. The console look might be a turn-off for some but believe me it's really simple to learn.
Here's how I did it -


The green highlight belowis the lost partition.


There are a host of other recovery softwares we can go for. For a complete list of such softwares click below to read more :

In Detail :
Comprehensive review list of recovery softwares !!

{ 5 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting. Nice blog. I think you forget to follow my blog. Hopes that you will follow me.
http://businessvartha.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent technical information, thanks

Anonymous said...

thanks for following me...
ur blog is quite nice

Anonymous said...

I think this will really work well.. Helpful information..

Anonymous said...

Very good information.. Thanks for sharing this with us..